Hot Toys DX14: Batman 1989 - The Joker Mime Ver.
The first DX series The Joker Collectible Figure from Batman (1989) has received high praise from collectors. To follow up on this classic Batman movie directed by Tim Burton, Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale The Joker (Mime Version) Collectible Figure.
This movie-accurate collectible figure is crafted with impressive likeness of the movie legend Jack Nicholson featuring the Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS), elegant costume, a specially-designed figure stage with backdrop and accessories.
The 1/6th scale The Joker (Mime Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Jack Nicholson as The Joker in the Batman (1989) movie in Mime Version
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- TrueType body with over 30 points of articulation
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited
- Highly detailed make-up, gesture and wrinkles
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
One (1) pair of open palms
One (1) pair of relaxed palms
One (1) right finger pointing palm
One (1) right palm for holding feather
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) black tall hat
- One (1) black tailcoat with white flower
- One (1) white shirt
- One (1) white vest with black dotted pattern
- One (1) black tie with white dotted pattern
- One (1) pair of black and white checker pants with suspenders
- One (1) pair of black and white spats shoes
- Three (3) feathers
- Figure stage with The Joker nameplate, movie logo, DX series title and backdrop
TM & © DC COMICS. (s13)
*Gloves & white clothing may have degrees of yellowing due to ageing.
This is a manufacture production issue for this entire release.