- Hot Toys Series Collection
- 1/4th Quarter Scale Series (QS)
- Hot Toys QS005: Avengers Age of Ultron – Mark XLIII (43)
Hot Toys QS005: Avengers Age of Ultron – Mark XLIII (43)
“Isn’t why we fight so we can end the fight and go home?”
The path of Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron collectibles by Hot Toys continues as the exciting blockbuster’s release date is getting closer! Since the reveal of the prototype at toy exhibition late last year, fans have already been anxiously waiting for this collectible figure, today we are very thrilled to officially present the first 1/4th scale Iron Man collectible figure – the Mark XLIII from Avengers: Age of Ultron!
The movie-accurate 1/4th scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure is remarkably detailed and sophisticatedly crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron. It stands 49cm (20 inches) tall, features a newly sculpted Tony Stark head sculpt, interchangeable helmeted head, specially applied metallic red, gold and silver armor, LED light-up functions on eyes, arc reactor and repulsors, LED lights shine through various areas of armor, removable armor parts, and a specially designed fallen Ultron Sentry diorama base with detachable head and arm.
Iron Man fans shouldn’t miss the chance to add the first 1/4th scale and the most detailed Iron Man collectible figure yet to your prized collection!
The 1/4th scale Mark XLIII Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the film
- Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 49 cm / 20 inches tall
- Over 40 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Specially applied metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor
- LED-lighted eyes, circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest, and back (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of chest, forearms, and back of legs (blue light, battery operated)
- Removable chest armor
- Removable bicep armors
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rocket armor
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing palms
- Articulated flaps on legs
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- A specially designed diorama figure base featuring a Ultron Sentry with detachable head and arm, Mark XLIII nameplate, and movie logo
© 2015 Marvel.
© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.