Hot Toys MMS422: Beauty and the Beast - Belle
"Look at her! What if she's the one... the one who will break the spell?"
Disney's live-action adaptation of its classic animated film Beauty and the Beast has been one of the most anticipated cinematic events of the year and it is the highest grossing live-action movie musical of all time! Based on a timeless fairy tale, the fantasy romance follows dashing village girl Belle as she ventures into an enchanted castle to find her father. There, she agrees to take his place as the captive to the fearsome Beast, who used to be a handsome prince but was cursed to a life as a monster unless he can find true love.
Today, Hot Toys is delighted to present the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Belle from this modern retelling of Beauty and the Beast. Expertly crafted based on Emma Watson's appearance in the movie, the beautifully realized Belle figure features a newly developed head sculpt, meticulously tailored and intricately multi-layered costume based on her elegant ball gown with various accessories, as well as a specially designed marble-patterned figure stand.
Additionally, the figure comes with a bonus crew of castle’s enchanted household objects, namely Lumière (the candelabra), Cogsworth (the clock), Mrs. Potts and Chip (the teapot and teacup), and Plumette (the feather duster).
Be our guest and enjoy this remarkable collectible from Beauty and the Beast!
Special features of the 1/6th scale Belle Collectible Figure:
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Emma Watson as Belle in Disney's live-action Beauty and the Beast
- Highly-accurate facial expression and makeup
- Body with over 26 points of articulation
- Approximately 26 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands (with a ring on the right hand) including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesturing hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding the enchanted rose
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) slim-fitting, lacy yellow bodice delicately woven from multiple layers of fabric
- One (1) bell-shaped, yellow satin full skirt
- One (1) pair of high-heeled dancing shoes
- One (1) necklace
- One (1) enchanted rose
- One (1) enchanted rose (with stand) enclosed in a transparent bell jar
- One (1) specially designed Beauty and the Beast-themed figure stand covered in patterns modeled after the ballroom's marble dance floor
Bonus Accessories – the Castle’s Enchanted Household Objects:
- Lumière, the candelabra
- Cogsworth, the pendulum clock
- Mrs. Potts, the teapot
- Chip, the teacup
- Plumette, the feather duster (with stand)